Sunday 21 February 2010

Artists (update)

Have been thinking a bit more about the exhibition (and the artists for this) and the book (and the artists for this):

I really like the idea of the contributing artists talking about their work, I thus like the idea of the exhibition consisting of a handful of artists, as mentioned.

I was thinking about you Lizzie, and how I wondered if (and hoped) you would like to be a part of the show and talks. Although I do appreciate you may not want to do this, and that that would be totally fine and cool and all that jazz too.

The book could feature a greater number of artists (who work with words), and have larger features / articles / interviews / pictures of those artists that took part in the show and talks.

I'm thinking that this could be lovely, and I'm also thinking this would really add to the workload.

Perhaps:

ESPO (Steve Powers) - how interesting would this be to talk about
You are beautiful - here
No days Off - here
Sighn - here
Andy Smith - here
Reed Seifer - here
Ian Stevenson (I like drawing) - here
Rob Ryan - here
Neckface
Eroise
L'Atlas
Elbow-Toe
Jose Parla

what do you think about this?
what do I think about this?

No comments:

Post a Comment